Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions, new protocols are in place to ensure the safety and health of all patients and staff.
- If you are under quarantine, have had exposure to, or symptoms of COVID-19, please contact the office before your appointment.
- Everyone must wear a mask in our office.
- Do not bring other people with you unless they are needed for translation or special care. Children may bring one parent.
- Our office is scent-free. Do not wear cologne, aftershave or other fragrances.
- Screening will take place upon arrival.
- Inform the office of changes in your address, telephone number, or e-mail address.
Patients with new referrals are asked to complete the patient intake form below before their appointment.