Attention Patients !
- Due to the recent COVID-19 pandemic and for the health and safety of our patients and staff, our office is temporarily closed for phototherapy treatments.
- We are limiting face to face interactions; Dr. Guenther is offering telephone visits where appropriate.
- Patients with urgent conditions including skin cancers, will be triaged by Dr. Guenther at our office.
- If you have chosen a telephone visit, Dr. Guenther will try to call you twice. If she is unable to reach you, please contact the office again.
- Medication renewals will require a telephone visit with Dr. Guenther.
- If you are a patient who is on a medication that needs monitoring and you have an upcoming appointment, we will be contacting you to arrange an e-mail lab requisition that you can take to a lab to have your blood drawn. Once Dr. Guenther has reviewed your lab results, we will arrange a telephone visit with you and renew your prescription as required.
We will return to full service as soon as circumstances permit.
Please observe the following precautions if you plan to visit our facility:
If you have a fever and/or new onset of cough or difficulty breathing, OR
If in the 14 days before symptom onset, you have:
– been to a COVID-19 impacted area, OR
– been in close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19, OR
– been in close contact with a person with acute respiratory illness who has been to a COVID-19 impacted area, OR
– travelled anywhere after March 12, 2020,
Please call our office to re-book your appointment and please self-quarantine for 14 days.
The Guenther Dermatology Research Centre (GDRC), located in London Ontario, is a specialist, referral-only medical office with an emphasis on clinical research. Our goal is to provide accurate diagnosis and state-of-the-art treatment to patients suffering from complex diseases involving the skin.