Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions, new protocols are in place to ensure the safety and health of all patients and staff.
- If you are under quarantine, have had exposure to, or symptoms of COVID-19, please contact the office before your appointment.
- Everyone must wear a mask in our office.
- Do not bring other people with you unless they are needed for translation or special care. Children may bring one parent.
- Our waiting room remains closed until further notice.
- Our office is scent-free. Do not wear cologne, aftershave or other fragrances.
- Enter the clinic from the wheelchair ramp at the side of the building.
- Screening will take place upon arrival.
- Inform the office of changes in your address, telephone number, or e-mail address.
- If you have any questions about our procedures, please e-mail our office manager, Michele, at email@example.com
Patients with new referrals must complete the patient intake form below before their appointment and e-mail it to Annastasia at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 519 435-1740.
Covid19 screening procedures **Link to the ministry of health**
The Guenther Dermatology Research Centre (GDRC), located at 835 Richmond St. in London Ontario is a specialist, referral-only medical office with an emphasis on patient care and clinical research. Our goal is to provide accurate diagnosis and state-of-the-art treatment to patients with skin diseases.